At Tootsi Impex, we recognize that people make the difference.
If you are interested in employment opportunities at Tootsi Impex Inc.,
please check our open positions or simply submit your profile today.
If you already have a CV please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which one of the following departments you are interested to apply:
:: Purchasing Department
:: Sales Department
:: Accounting Department
:: Marketing Department
:: IT Department
:: Customers Service
Customer Service Clerk - Invoicing
Under the authority of the Customer Service Manager the Customer Service clerk will have to:
- Take customers orders.
- Prepare work orders.
- Answer phone.
- Guide customers to the right contact person.
- Invoice customer's orders (high volume).
- Issue credit notes.
- Print and invoice internet orders.
- Fill in bill of lading.
- Deal with sales representatives.
- Filing and any other related tasks.
Knowledge & Skills
- With Minimum High School Degree
- 2 years experience
- Experience invoicing (high volume)
- Interpersonnals skills
- Excellent communications skills written and spoken
- Master Office (Excel-Word-Outlook)
- Familiar with accounting software
- Experience in food industry
- Master websurfing
Please send us your CV at email@example.com
Industrial Sales representative
This is a position in sales from based out of our head office in Montreal, Quebec, where the candidate will maintain and create new and exciting business opportunities.
Tootsi Impex will provide you continuous training on products, procedures and industry know-how. By offering a superior service and an ever growing variety of quality products at great prices, you will be able to achieve your goals to maintain good relations and trust with your customers and to expand results through higher sales and customer satisfaction.
- New product introduction
- Taking orders
- Quotes and updates
- Sending requested documents to customers
- Helping with product requirements
- Working closely with R&D
- Creating presentations
- Following up with customers
- Attending Trade shows
- Visiting customers as the job requires (travelling to other provinces may be needed
- Finding new prospects
- Experience of 10 years or more in the food industry
- Fluency in English and French
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Team player
Candidates looking for an exciting career in the food business may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org